This product is not intended for children.
It is not a toy, keep away from babies and children under the age of 14. It is only for decoration or collection.
Note that the ovens, stoves and burners are functioning miniatures and therefore dangerous. With improper use, it may cause serious burns. Always use caution, burning incense and candles are hot!
Always place our ovens, stoves and burners on a heat-resistant surface or use the steel sheet tray provided to protect your furniture.
Please be aware that the outside of the burner may get very hot!
Light the tip of the incense cone. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. Your cone should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or "smoldering." Place on/in a cone proper burner. You can use our cones point facing up or down!
If the cone goes out, it may not be getting enough oxygen to keep it burning. This could happen if your burner is too small. If your burner has a lid, try removing it.
Light the tip of the incense stick. Our No. 1 Incense Sticks are solid sticks you can light either end. Gently extinguish the flame by blowing or fanning. Your incense should glow red and give off a delicate wisp of pale fragrant smoke indicating that it is slowly burning or "smoldering." Place the unlit end in an appropriate incense burner.
Always store our HUSS Incens cones/sticks in a cool dry place. If they pick up too much moisture they will not burn properly.