"The other one"
Can be used for incense cones, aromatic resins, fragrance oils and as a tea-cup/pot warmer.
The I K was the first steam-driven locomotive to travel on Saxony’s narrow guage railtracks in 1881. Our high quality, steel-made HUSS I K N°54 (Scale 1:32) is much loved and has it all.
Size: height/width/depth: 105 mm/180 mm/70 mm
Weight: 720 g
- 1 Aromatic Steam Train
- 2 appliances for incense cones
- 1 crucible for the tealight
- 1 tealight
- 1 sample pack of frankincense cones
- 1 sample pack of frankincense resin
- 1 sample pack of steam locomotive scent
- 1 lighter
- 1 Booklet with serial number
- Made entirely out of metal – non-flammable
Read our safety instructions carefully!